Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Greetings...

Welcome to "The Ontario Republican," a new blog created by a conservative Republican living in Ontario County, NY. I created this blog with the purpose of supporting local Republicans in the county, as well as to show my support for state and federal Republican candidates, e.g., Rudy Giuliani. Obviously, most of my posts will contain my personal biases, but frankly, which political blog doesn't? I will, of course, back up my assertions with factual evidence and polling data.

Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions of my posts in the comments section. I do reserve the right to moderate the comments section in order to prevent foul language or personal attacks.

Finally, while I do support the candidates listed in the right hand column, this blog is neither directly affiliated nor working in conjunction with any of their campaigns.

I welcome you all to my blog, and I hope you enjoy reading it!

No comments: